- 1tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 2garlic cloves, minced, or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1lb. uncooked peeled deveined medium shrimp, tails removed
- 1/3cup stir-fry sauce
- 4medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 2teaspoons honey
- 1teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat until hot. Add garlic and shrimp; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm.
- 2Add all remaining ingredients; toss to mix. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is of desired consistency.
Leave a Comment