THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS REQUIRED TO MAKE THE SALAD:
- 2 Pounds.Of broccoli florets.
- 1 Pound.Of cooked bacon – minced.
- 1/2 Cup.Of minced red onions.
- 1/2 Cup.Of sunflower seeds.
- 1 Cup.Of raisins; you can use what you have golden or brown.
FOR MAKING THE DRESSING, YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- 1 1/2 Cups.Of mayonnaise.
- 1/3 Cup.Of brown sugar.
- 3 large spoons.of lemon juice.
- 3 large spoons.Of apple cider vinegar.
- 1/2 small spoon.Of salt.
- First Step – In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the mayonnaise with sugar, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and seasonings salt. Mix well with a whisk until you have an incorporated mixture.
- Second Step – Combine the broccoli florets with bacon, red onions, sunflower seeds, and raisins in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing that you have just made.
- Third Step – It is possible to serve it right away, but it tastes much better after being refrigerated for at least an hour.
Leave a Comment