°1 c granola
°1 c graham cracker crumbs
° 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
° 1/3 cup sugar
° 1/4 tsp salt
° 1/2 cup + 1 cup blueberries
° 1/2 cup + 1 cup blackberries
° 1 tablespoon of water
° 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
°4 oz softened cream cheese
° 1 cup 35% cream
° 2 c vanilla ice cream
1. In a food processor, starting and stopping the device, reduce the granola into coarse crumbs. Add graham cracker crumbs, butter, 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of the sugar and salt. Mix until the mixture is well moistened. Press mixture into bottom and sides of buttered 9-inch (23 cm) deep pie plate. Placing in freezer for 15 min
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup (125 mL) blueberries, 1/2 cup (125 mL) blackberries, water and remaining sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to and simmer, stir occasionally, 5 min and mix has reduced to 1/3 c (80 mL). Removing from fire. Adding lemon juice and mix. Transfering sauce to bowl placed on a bowl of ice water. Let cool totally.
3. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until creamy. Gradually pour in the cream, whisking on low speed until the mixture is smooth. Continue beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 min. Reserving 1 tbsp. (15 ml) of the cooled fruit sauce and stir the rest into the creamy mixture.
4. In other bowl, placing soft ice cream. Using a spatula, fold the creamy mixture into the ice cream. Spread the mixture into the reserved crust and smooth the top. Drizzle with reserved fruit sauce and run the tip of a knife through the filling to create a marbled effect. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 hours or until ice cream is firm. (Frosted cheesecake will keep for up to 7 days in the freezer.)
5. Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature before serving. When ready to serve, garnish cake with remaining blueberries and blackberries.