2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 2 inch strips
¾ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cube beef bouillon
¼ cup hot water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
½ cup chopped onion
2 large green bell peppers, roughly chopped
1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
- Step 1Sprinkle beef sirloin strips with garlic powder. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sear beef strips, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Step 2Mix bouillon cube with hot water in a separate container until dissolved, then mix in cornstarch until dissolved. Pour into the slow cooker with beef strips. Stir in onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
- Step 3Cover, and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Sweet Potato Cheesecake Pie
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- CHRISTMAS M&M COOKIE BARS
- Two-Step Pound Cake
- cube steak with onion gravy
Leave a Comment